Did you know that YAK offers FREE After School Programming for youth between the ages of 10 and 18?
YAK offers great programs each night of the week and these programs include but are definitely not limited to;
- Life Skills Workshops (Cooking with the Table Community Food Centre, Family Feast Nights with the Wilson Family, Home Alone Courses, Money Management, and Driving Information Sessions)
- Healthy Active Living and Fitness (Gym Nights at PAC and Yoga at the Centre)
- Workshops (Babysitter Courses, Paddling Courses, Self Care, and Face Painting)
- Pinterest Projects (Gift Making, Stress Balls, Dream Catchers, and Sugar Skull Masks)
- Special Events (Pride Parade, Birthday Club, Duck Race, and Book Sales)
- Healthy Eating (Cooking with the Table Community Food Centre, After School Snacks and Dinner Program)
Stop by the Centre, call 613-264-8381 or check out our Facebook page to find out more.